Translate

Monday 21 October 2013

Castle Court Student Discount Night

Image courtesy of The Belfast Telegraph

Last week Castle Court had a student discount night with the majority of shops offering larger student discount than normal. Some of the shops that were taking part included; Miss Selfridge, New Look, Holland and Barrett, Superdrug, among many others.

The night started from 5pm until 9pm with music and competitions from Northern Ireland's biggest radio station Cool FM. The first 500 students there received a Student Survival Kit and were automatically entered into a competition to win a free holiday to Rhodes or a free Ipad mini. (Both of which I unfortunately didn't win, boooo!).

At the start of the night I picked up my complimentary Student Survival Kit which included the following items;


Tin of beans.
Energy drink.
Crisps.
Pencil.
Toilet Roll.

I think any student will agree that this is a pretty staple survival kit. Although it isn't exactly glamorous it contains the main neccessities that are needed on a daily basis.

I have never actually heard of the "Evolve" energy drink but I am drinking it as I write this post. It tastes nice, however, I think all energy drinks tend to taste the same and they all taste like Red Bull!





While browsing the shops in Castle Court I was approached by a journalist and photographer from The Belfast Telegraph for a style spotter type section of the paper. I don't think I have ever been in the paper before so it was really exciting although really strange to see myself! I even had a man come up to me while I was in the library and ask if he had seen me in the paper that morning!


There's me peeking in above Rory McIlroy's head!

 

WHAT I WORE

 

Image courtesy of The Belfast Telegraph
Crop top - New Look
Tartan Skater Skirt - Primark
Messenger Bag - River Island
Biker Boots - New Look


The Fashion Spy article is also online here if you would like to read the full feature!

I had a great time at the Castle Court Student Discount night and picked up a few clothing items which I will be featuring in outfit posts in the near future :)

                                                                                        Rachael x


3 comments:

  1. Congrats darling!
    Love your tartan skirt! <3

    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great evening! Well done for your feature too!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your skirt :-) They have some great tartan stuff in Primark at the moment!

    http://sincerelybrionybea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete